- Create an original video clip (between 90 and 120 seconds run time) relating to the Entertainment or Art industry (e.g. Musical performance, Acting, Painting, Pottery, Sculpture, Weaving, etc.)
- Prepare a short descriptive text of maximum 200 characters (preferably in English)
- All participants must be 18 years or older.
- A maximum of three entries can be submitted by a single participant to ESG, the video clip/s submitted must not include any endorsements of products or services, or any obscene, violent, racist or defamatory content.
- Copyright of the video submitted remains with respective participants, however, submission of the video grants ESG the right to use the video clip(s) in all its promotional campaigns and for public viewing on various Social Media platforms.
- The ESG reserves rights of selection of videos to be posted on official social media handles of ESG.
Submissions must contain one video clip and an accompanying text.
Video: The submitted clips must be 90-120 seconds long. Videos must be submitted as one single file. If the video clip size is more than 10 MB, it has to be uploaded on Google drive or an online file sharing platform (e.g. WeTransfer, DropBox, etc) and the link is to be sent by email to [email protected].
Text: Short title of the entry and a descriptive text of maximum 200 characters (preferably in English) to be sent along with the video.